Your day-to-day recyclables are collected in TWO groups:
- Containers and
- Paper, Boxes and Bags
Why? Click here to learn more.
Put these in your Containers bin:
- Plastic bottles, jugs and jars
- Plastic tubs, trays and cups
- Juice boxes, milk cartons and paper cups
- Metal cans, foil and trays
- Glass bottles and jars
At the Drop Sites, these bins will be color coded with blue labels.
Put these in your Paper, Boxes and Bags bin:
- Newspapers and inserts
- Magazines, catalogs and books
- Office and writing paper
- Cardboard, cereal boxes, and paper grocery bags
- Plastic Grocery and Bread Bags
At the Drop Sites, these bins will be color coded with green labels.
BUT THERE’S MORE!
At the Pleasantview Road Drop-off Center, you can recycle your Day-to-Day recyclables and all of the following:
- Bricks (see Rubble)
- Brush & Yard Trimmings
- Ceramics (see Rubble)
- Clothing, Bedding, Purses and Belts
- Concrete (see Rubble)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Mattresses, Springs and Futons
- Motor Oil
- Paint & Stain–latex
- Plant Plastics
- Porcelain (see Rubble)
- Scrap Metal
- Shoes and Work Boots