Recycling Drop-off Sites
WHAT: Drop-off Recycling Sites accept Paper, Boxes and Bags and Containers.
WHERE: You can drop off your recyclables at any of the 13 Drop-Off Recycling Sites shown on the map below.
In addition, curbside recycling service of paper and containers is offered by Harbor Springs, Little Traverse Township, Bear Creek Township, Petoskey, and Resort Township.
“Paper, Boxes and Bags”
and “Mixed Containers”.
They are open 24/7.
- Mackinaw City: Behind the High School and baseball diamond at the Public Works Yard.
- Cross Village: Off Levering Road on Oak Dr., next to the Fire House.
- State Road: At the Readmond Township Hall, just off State Road on Wormwood Road.
- Pellston: At the corner of State St. and Zipf.
- Robinson Road: from Jurek’s Market at the Pleasantview Road jog.
- Harbor Springs Area: In the parking lot at the Harbor Springs IGA.
- Alanson Area: Off Milton Avenue in the Village Public Works Yard.
- Toski-Sands: Behind Toski-Sands Plaza on M-119.
- Glen’s North: In Glen’s Plaza, at the west end near the coin laundry.
- Petoskey South: NOW OPEN! In Bear Creek Crossings (the mall with Lowe’s), tucked back in the corner between Pet Supplies Plus and Anytime Fitness.
- Petoskey Downtown: In the Petoskey News-Review parking lot at the corner of Howard and Michigan Streets.
- Springvale Township: Behind the Township Hall off Mitchell Road.
#13 is special…
13. The Drop-Off Center: The Emmet County Drop-Off Center is our “flagship” drop site with areas to accept
- Paper, Boxes and Bags
- Mixed Containers
- 32 additional recyclable materials not accepted at the other sites or at curbside. For an overview visit the Recycling Guide.
- Yard Waste for composting
- Garbage to be landfilled.
It is open 8-4 weekdays and 8-3 Saturdays. Closed Sundays and major holidays.