Recycle Textiles, Purses and Belts
- Other textiles
- Purses and belts
aprons, baseball caps, backpacks, belts, Bermuda shorts, blankets, blazers, button-down shirts, capris, caps, coveralls, dresses, formals, hats, jackets, jeans, neckties, overalls, pajamas, pants, pillows, polo shirts, purses, raincoats, rain hats, sheets, shirts, shorts, skirts, slacks, socks, suits, sweatpants, sweatshirts, towels, t-shirts, trousers, warm-ups, windbreakers
- NO fabric scraps
- NO insulated coats
- NO rags
Bins for recycling Clothing and Textiles are located a the Drop-off Center.
- Clothing and bedding should be clean, dry, and in plastic bags.
- Please do not remove buttons or zippers.
- All are accepted together in the same bin.
Recycle Shoes and Boots
- NO skates (iced, in-line, or roller), ski boots or water shoes
- NO slippers, especially glass slippers!
athletic shoes, basketball shoes, blue suede shoes, cleats, clogs, cross trainers, dancing shoes, flats, flip-flops, gym shoes, loafers, Mary Janes, mules, one red shoe, saddle shoes, pumps, riding boots, running shoes, sandals, sneakers, stilettos, tennis shoes, wedge heals, wingtips, winter boots
Bins for recycling Shoes and Work Boots are located at the Drop-off Center.
- It’s okay if they’re just in fair condition.
- Keep each pair together with a rubber band.