- Car tires
- Truck truck
- Semi truck and trailer tires
- Motorcycle tires
- Bicycle inner tubes and tires (must be in bundles of 10)
- Agricultural tires/Tractor tires (Under 4 feet in diameter and 1 foot wide)
For example: automobile tires, bike inner tubes, bike tires, lawnmower tires, semi tractor tires, semitrailer tires, wheelbarrow tires
- NO Airplane tires
- NO Skid-steer or earth-mover tires
- NO Off-road tires
- NO Tires over 10-ply
Tires are accepted at the Drop-off Center in the Bulky Materials Recycling area.
- On-rim and off-rim are both fine
- Bicycle tires bundle of 10/$3.50 each (as of February 1, 2019)
- Car and light truck tires $3.50 each (as of February 1, 2019)
- Semi tires $11.00 each
- Agricultural tires (i.e. tractor tires) $25.00 each
Some particularly large or heavy tractor tires are not recyclable. Please call 231-526-2031 x3 for details before delivering tractor tires.
- Have your load checked by the Attendant before unloading.