Curbside Recycling for Apartment & Condo Communities
Generally, the towns and townships which contract with us to provide curbside recycling service for their residents cover individual apartment/condominium buildings with just a handful of units, but larger buildings or complexes contract with us directly. On-site recycling service is attractive to many outstanding tenants and owners!
Resort Township Communities
Resort Township provides curbside recycling to all households at no additional cost. If your community is in Resort Township and have not yet been contacted about curbside collection, please call 231-348-0640 to get started!
The Details for Other Condominium and Apartment Communities
- We can pick up both day-to-day recycling streams curbside:
- Papers, Boxes and Bags and
- Mixed Containers.
- Cardboard collected curbside is limited to items which, when flattened, are no more than 24" in either dimension.
- If you want to have each unit set out their own bins--and the layout of your lots and drives allows workable access for our curbside recycling trucks--this is an option. The cost for weekly collection is just $50 per year per tote. Seasonal rates are also available.
- If your community is served by dumpsters, we generally set up mini recycling drop sites near the dumpsters with one or more 96-gallon carts for each day-to-day material stream. The cost for weekly collection is just $150 per year per cart. The number of carts can be adjusted up or down as necessary to accommodate your residents' materials.
- The totes and carts are provided by Emmet County Recycling at no additional cost.
To discuss bringing curbside recycling to your community, call 231-348-0640 today!