- Propylene glycol-based antifreeze
- Ethylene glycol-based antifreeze
- No Coolant/Radiator Fluid
- Fee: $1/gl
- Plan to pour your antifreeze off into the designated barrel at the Drop-off Center.
- Maximum accepted: 20 gallons per customer. If you have more than 20 gallons, please contact our antifreeze recycling partner about working with them directly: Heritage Crystal Clean 877-938-7948.
Antifreeze is accepted at the Drop-off Center in the Hazardous Materials Recycling area.
Motor Oil and Oil Filter Recycling
- Motor Oil
- Lube Oils
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Brake Fluid
- Oil Filters (in a separate bin)
- NO water
- NO gasoline
- NO gasoline/oil mix
- NO Diesel fuel
- NO Fuel Oil
- NO 2-stroke oil
- NO transformer oil
- NO Blue DEF Fluid
Motor oil and oil filters are accepted at the Drop-off Center in the Hazardous Materials Recycling area.
Fee: $1/gl as of March 1, 2020
All of the included fluids are collected together in one tank, so you can take your container home to use again.
Maximum Accepted: 40 gallons per customer. If you have more than 40 gallons, please contact our motor oil recycling partner about working with them directly: Heritage Crystal Clean 877-938-7948.
There is a cart for oil filters near the oil tank.
Please drain as much oil as possible from oil filters before putting them in the cart.